Slim Shady has reunited along with his former rap group D12

Rapper Eminem recently stepped back into the music scene with all the release of his “Marshall Mathers LP 2.” Creating his solo album isn’t the one thing Em has been working on as reports claim Slim Shady has reunited along with his former rap group D12.

According to Detroit producer Mark Bass, Eminem has recorded some new material with all the group.
F.B.T. has hosted work by artists including Eminem, D12, T.I. and also the Dramatics, and today serves mostly as a personal musical playground for Mark Bass and his assorted projects, including the next album of Motown cover songs by George Clinton. Bass, that has started a label called Motunes Media, says he’s been mixing new material with the mercurial funk-pop giant Sly Stone with individuals the original Family Stone band, along with new D12 tracks, including three with Eminem. (Detroit Free Press)
Back in 2012, Mr.Porter of D12, took to his social websites to announce his departure from the group.
“I love every moment I have shared in the world and while using people I shared it with I will always love the legacy I was apart off#D12,” he tweeted March 24th.
“So for my fans keep following and you may hear all of the truth from me. No one for this earth speaks for Denaun. Period but God”
“I got only love for my crew I am growing and excelling as u should as a artist i think you will all support that!” (Mr. Porter’s Twitter)
Another former part of the group, Bizarre, also revealed he was parting ways with all the group.
“I’m not in D12 you can forget. We just had creative diffeEminem recently stepped back into the music scene using the release of his “Marshall Mathers LP 2.” Creating his solo album isn’t one and only thing Em has been working on as reports claim Slim Shady has reunited along with his former rap group D12.
According to Detroit producer Mark Bass, Eminem has recently recorded new material using the group.
F.B.T. has hosted work by artists such as Eminem, D12, T.I. as well as the Dramatics, and now serves mostly as being a personal musical playground for Mark Bass with his fantastic assorted projects, including the next album of Motown cover songs by George Clinton. Bass, who's started a label called Motunes Media, says he’s also been mixing new material through the mercurial funk-pop giant Sly Stone with members of the original Family Stone band, together with new D12 tracks, including three with Eminem. (Detroit Free Press)
Back in 2012, Mr.Porter of D12, latched onto his social networking to announce his departure through the group.
“I love every moment I have shared on the earth and while using people I shared it with I will always love the legacy I was apart off#D12,” he tweeted March 24th.
“So for my fans keep following and you will probably hear every one of the truth from me. No one for this earth speaks for Denaun. Period but God”
“I got outright love for my crew I am growing and excelling as u should as a artist i think you'll all support that!” (Mr. Porter’s Twitter)
Another former an affiliate the group, Bizarre, also revealed he was parting ways using the group.
“I’m not in D12 no longer. We just had creative differences and decided to travel our separate ways - well I decided to travel my separate way. And nah, I’m not in Odd Future. I got my own crew called The Weirdo Movement,” he revealed within an interview. “It’s your own decision in my part. I think I’ve just grown just as one artist and it’s time that i can branch off on my small brand.” (HHDX)
rences and decided to look our separate ways - well I decided to travel my separate way. And nah, I’m not in Odd Future. I got my own crew called The Weirdo Movement,” he revealed within an interview. “It’s your own decision on my part. I think I’ve just grown as a possible artist and it’s time for me to branch off on my own brand.” (HHDX)

1 comment:

  1. Kenneth L. Simmons23 January 2015 at 14:33

    Would you like me to work these write ups to "clean" them up a bit? I'm not sure about using your daughters name with it like that. But, maybe she could start a web site that talks about what is like to have a dad who works so hard and is in the top game of the music scene. I bet there are a lot of kids that would read that stuff. But let me know, there is a few of them, but shouldn't be bad they look like really good works just need a little cleaning so they are more easily read. You could always pull your profile of Wikipedia or Jango if you need some quick access to something, Just copy and paste what you need. If you like here is an email to contact me at it is a little more secure and more easy to communicate (iam-pogl@outlook.com or poglconsultant@gmail.com) If it is your daughter's site, she could strip it down and her name should be the only one on the blog. She can talk about her dad and collect the stuff, but it is the ladies blog, she will get more credibility that way and their will be plenty of benefits to link you in in other place. You could have her tie to your main web page with tour info. sell your own tickets (hell I am no promoter in the tick sales sense). But let's make it for Hailie if it is hers' and I would help her out as well.

    ReplyDelete