Eminem's "Rap God" Is Proof Rap Fans Should Get Excited, Says Slaughterhouse Member


Eminem's "Rap God" Is Proof Rap Fans Should Get Excited, Says Slaughterhouse Member

Less than two weeks away from The Marshall Mathers LP 2 album hitting store shelves, Slaughterhouse member Joe Budden has offered a take on what Eminem is going to deliver.

Thus far, Em has dropped a few singles for the lyrical nerds, including the most recent "Rap God." "I think this [album] is for rap fans," Joe Budden explained. "I think that he's been inspired as of late and I know he's been working really hard. I know he has an overabundance of records to choose from and they're all rap. You can tell that even from the records released like 'Berzerk'-- a real old school Beastie Boys kinda feel, and 'Rap God' -- where he's just rapping for six minutes straight." "He even dyed his hair back to blond, so he's going back to an earlier time, and I think fans will look forward to that." 

0 comments: